Saturday, 6 April 2013

Work From Your Own Home Office


Are you Looking to spend more time with your family while working from your own 

home office?
(If not, you're on the wrong site bub...)
If so, I believe this is exactly what you have been looking for...
My BackgroundI’m not going to get into a long story about my life before I stared working from
 home but lets just say I have “done it 
all” when it comes to various jobs in the past including 

being a baker, box clerk, line cook, radio disc jockey, paper 
mill worker, bartender, etc….About

 eight years ago, I started looking for something I could do from home to make money that 

would give me more time 
with my family.  If any of you (heck, I’ll bet most of you) have ever 
tried to find “work from home” opportunities online, you know what I mean when I say that I
 found 95% of them to be scams in one way or the other.  The other 5% 
seemed to require a



significant investment, which I did not have.

Then I found recruiting online...I ended up making $49,000 my very first year (back in 2000) 
while training with an agency. Now, for someone who was used to making around $15,000 to
 $17,000 per year, jumping to $49,000 was HUGE.  It was truly life
changing...My wife was the o
ne who suggested I start my own recruiting agency (become an 
Independent Recruiter) so
 in 2001, American Engineering Corp became a reality. Since then, 
I have built up my recruiting company and we
 have been growing every year. 
How much money can you make? There is no reason you can’t make $50,000 to $70,000 your
 first year (yes, I am being a little conservative) but I 
have not made less then $100K/yr since I went on my own in 2001 and many good recruiters 
regularly make 
$200K per year.Why I Wrote this ManualOne of the things that has always bother
ed me with other “income opportunity” or “work from home” opportunities is the question of,
 if they are making so much money, why are they selling their information?  If you think about it
, it makes sense.  Why would anyone who is doing well financially need you to buy their program
 unless the reason they 
are doing well is from selling you their program?Well, I would like to 
answer that question up front and in one word.  Consistency.  While what I do has (and will 
continue) to make me a lot of money, It's always good to have several sources of income when
 working online. So, my hopes for this book are two fold.  One, to help people who may be 
interested in doing what I do and two, make some 
consistent income doing it!Decision TimeSo, 
you know what I do for a living, and how I got here, and why I’m writing this eBook...
Question is, are willing to take that first step towards being self employed?

Are you sure you desire to spend more time with your family by working out of your own home 
office?If you can answer yes to both of those questions, 

click "BUY NOW"  and we’ll get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment